FAQ: Find answers to common questions when buying elite, premium and brand-able domain names.
Question: What is the normal purchase process?
Question: Do you accept any other forms of payment?
- Escrow.com is the most common accepted payment.
- We can also accept Bank Transfer, Credit Card or PayPal. (these payments can delay final transfer)
Question: Are there any additional charges?
- No! We pay the cost of paying via escrow.com (There are no hidden costs)
Question: What about the LOGO?
- You are free to use the professionally designed LOGO that accompanies the domain.
- You can use or discard as you wish.
Question: How long does it normally take to complete purchase?
- Typically 4 to 5 days. The majority of the time is waiting for the seller funds to be accepted at escrow.com.
- Once funds are verified, we will transfer the domain into your GoDaddy account in one day.
Question: Is a GoDaddy account required?
- The choice is completely yours
Question: I placed my domain order, Now what?
- Congratulations on your smart decision on purchasing a premier domain from EliteBuyDomains.com. Now, just wait until our representative contacts you within the next 24 hours.
- We will confirm the details of the transaction and will instruct you to move forward by depositing funds into your escrow.com account.
- If you do not have an account at escrow.com, you can go ahead and open one (it’s free).
Please contact us if you have any further questions.